[unixODBC-dev] text driver disappeared from 2.2.13/14 ???

Jon Pounder pounder at inline.net
Tue Nov 25 20:06:05 GMT 2008

Peter Harvey wrote:

Is there any interest in including a webmin odbc management module ?
There is one now but the current release is just completely broken -
developer admits somehow the write to file code just disappeared. I
intend on fixing it for our internal use, but if it helps create more
odbc awareness on unix I don't mind sharing.