[unixODBC-dev] Issue with ODBC on 64 bit machine while using SQLUINTEGER and SQLINTEGER

qureshifaizan faiz qureshifaizan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 10:32:07 BST 2008

Hi nick,
I have a small query regarding compilation error which iam getting while
compiling the "unixODBC-2.2.11".I have the following machine configuration.

os is fedora 6
machine is 64 bit

when i do uname -a
Linux localhost 2.6.18-1.2798.fc6 #1 SMP Mon Oct 16 14:39:22 EDT 2006 x86_64
x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Iam following this procedure.

./configure

make all

make install

after make install i get a compilation error.

please find the attached log with this mail.

If you could kindly please have a look at the log and guide me further i
will be grateful to you.

you guys have been very helpful to me.

Thanks in advance
Faizan.