[unixODBC-dev] Issue with ODBC on 64 bit machine while using SQLUINTEGER and SQLINTEGER

qureshifaizan faiz qureshifaizan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 12:14:53 GMT 2008

Hi nick,
thanks for the reply.The application code was compiled on 64 bit machine
with -m64 flag.And the DM was mysql connector driver which was 64 bit binary
and odbc driver was compiled on the 64 bit machine.Apart from this i have
one more query.

Is their any option(compilation flag which can be set)  for compiling odbc
driver with 32 bit compilation on 64 bit machine.

thanks again
faizan