[unixODBC-dev] Issue with ODBC on 64 bit machine while using SQLUINTEGER and SQLINTEGER

qureshifaizan faiz qureshifaizan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 10:23:11 GMT 2008

Hi nick,
Thanks for the reply.please find the attached sample code
along with the sample table description to give you a bit
of more sight.I am very grateful  for your interest in this
issue. Waiting for your reply,guys because this code
works in 32 bit machine iam not able to find the problem.
why it is not working on  a 64 bit machine.

Regards,
Faizan