[unixODBC-dev] SQLCancel Issue

Vivek Venugopal Vivek.Venugopal at symphonysv.com
Wed Mar 26 06:31:27 GMT 2008

Hi All/Nick,
I tried adding the Threading parameter in odbcinst.ini and still doesn't
see SQLExecDirect returning.
Below are the odbc.ini and odbcinst.ini entries

ODBC.INI

[SCB]
Application Attributes = T
Attributes = W
BatchAutocommitMode = IfAllSuccessful
BindAsFLOAT = F
CloseCursor = F
DisableDPM = F
DisableMTS = T
#Driver=/home/wladmin/chari/instantclient_10_2/libsqora.so.10.1
Driver=SCB
DSN = SCB
EXECSchemaOpt =
EXECSyntax = T
Failover = T
FailoverDelay = 10
FailoverRetryCount = 10
FetchBufferSize = 64000
ForceWCHAR = F
Lobs = T
Longs = T
MetadataIdDefault = F
QueryTimeout = T
ResultSets = T
ServerName = SCB
Port = 1522
ServiceName = SCB
SQLGetData extensions = F
Translation DLL =
Translation Option = 0
UserID =
Trace = Yes
TraceFile = /home/wladmin/chari/oracle_trace.log

ODBCINST.INI
[SCB]
Driver=/home/wladmin/chari/instantclient_10_2/libsqora.so.10.1
Threading=0

I have attached a zip file which contains the sample.

Comments please.

Thanks,
Vivek