[unixODBC-dev] szLogPrintf/szMessageBox

Peter Harvey pharvey at peterharvey.org
Mon Dec 29 18:55:43 GMT 2008

Nick,

I am thinking it may be a good idea to put implementations of
szLogPrintf and szMessageBox in odbcinst and odbcinstQ4 since we do not
have a gtrtst library. The idea is to make the implementation of these
two functions irrelevant to auto test libraries while at the same time
providing a plugable UI.

One possible problem with this idea is that there may be much
adequately addressed by creating an init and fini call for the generic
window handle (aka SERVERINFO::hwnd) which could handle loading and
unloading the UI plugin.

What do you think?

Peter