[unixODBC-dev] QT4 and DataManager/II

Peter Harvey pharvey at peterharvey.org
Sat Dec 6 19:29:44 GMT 2008

Peter Lai wrote:
> Looks like DataManager/II are still unported to QT4. Any foreseeable
> timetable for this?

I am creating an alternate codebase/project for the GUI bits for
unixODBC. The idea is to get more frequent releases of the stuff. I gave
it a burst of effort but did not get it 'done enough' before having to
move on. Of course I will return to it but when will depend upon demand
from Users and my schedule. I would also pick it up sooner if Nick were
to say 'get it out so I can phase out the GUI bits in unixODBC' or some
such thing ;)

--
Peter