[unixODBC-dev] Fw: Unixodbc crashing on ubuntu-8.04, under static linkage

Nick Gorham nick.gorham at easysoft.com
Tue Dec 2 17:37:48 GMT 2008

Michael Smolsky wrote:

>Nick,
>
>What is the "official" set of libraries, that such a simple app needs to be linked against in order to not crash?

Well, normally I would say the libs produced when you build from source
on your machine. The problem with the question is that there are libs
involved that are not part of the distribution so I can't say what is
"official". Again, building against a static version of the DM isn't
what I would normally suggest. Is there a particular reason for you
needing to do so?