[unixODBC-dev] Wrappers/ODBCDataManagerQ4

Peter Harvey pharvey at peterharvey.org
Sun Aug 31 20:54:38 BST 2008

Nick,

I noticed that you removed Wrappers and ODBCDataManagerQ4 from Makefile.am. I
assume that it was because of all the changes I was making in those
directories. With this in mind I have added them back - as they now build
fine. Even still - I am doing work on Vista much of the time to ensure that
things are ok there and then checking the changes in before switching over to
Linux to ensure portability... so there may be times when things break for
some hours (possibly 24hrs).

Hopefully this is ok. Alternatively; I could just yank this work from the
project (as we had discussed) and start working in a new project.

Its all good from where I am sitting - I just need to stay focused on making
progress as fast as possible.

--
Peter