[unixODBC-dev] Segfault when utilizing libodbc with Asterisk

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Mon May 21 16:45:31 BST 2007

On 5/21/07, Nick Gorham <nick at lurcher.org> wrote:
> Leif Madsen wrote:
>
> > OK, after not having any crashes for the weekend utilizing the
> > psqlodbc.so file in my /etc/odbcinst.ini file, I just had the same
> > crash as previously it looks like. Here is the backtrace, just in case
> > you wanted to see it :)  The part at the very bottom is for the
> > benefit of Asterisk developers (just to show them the last thing the
> > system was doing when the crash occured).
> >
> > http://www.pastebin.ca/500253
> >
> > I'm running about of ideas on this one unfortunately.
> >
> Have you tried the suggestion to build your own libodbc from 2.2.13 source?

Aha... slow brain. I will try that next!

Also, I have found out how to reproduce the crash consistently now, so
that will help me to determine where the bug really lies, since I
don't seem to have any issues with libodbc in other parts of Asterisk
-- potentially could be a bug in Asterisk.

Will keep you posted. Thanks again for the quick feedback.

--
Leif Madsen.
http://www.leifmadsen.com