[unixODBC-dev] Segfault when utilizing libodbc with Asterisk

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Mon May 21 15:50:14 BST 2007

On 5/18/07, Nick Gorham <nick at lurcher.org> wrote:

> >> Tataaaaa! The centosplus WebStack aka RedHat Application Stack again.
> >> postgresql-odbc-08.01.0200-2.el4s1.3.src.rpm
> >> Same packager. no patches
> >
> > Actually I may have been incorrect in stating that. I was not using
> > the postgresql-odbc package, just the straight unixODBC and
> > unixODBC-devel package. The /etc/odbcinst.ini file lists this file as
> > the Driver:
> >
> > /usr/lib/libodbcpsql.so.2.0.0
> >
> > When postgresql-odbc is installed, it adds the following file to the
> > /usr/lib/ directory:
> >
> > psqlodbc.so
> >
> > Not sure if that helps any :)
> >
> Ok, thats the one from unixODBC then

OK, after not having any crashes for the weekend utilizing the
psqlodbc.so file in my /etc/odbcinst.ini file, I just had the same
crash as previously it looks like. Here is the backtrace, just in case
you wanted to see it :)  The part at the very bottom is for the
benefit of Asterisk developers (just to show them the last thing the
system was doing when the crash occured).

http://www.pastebin.ca/500253

I'm running about of ideas on this one unfortunately.

--
Leif Madsen.
http://www.leifmadsen.com