[unixODBC-dev] Segfault when utilizing libodbc with Asterisk

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at gmail.com
Fri May 18 18:20:34 BST 2007

On 5/18/07, Stefan Radman <Stefan.Radman at ctbto.org> wrote:
> > I'm using the PostgreSQL ODBC driver version 08.01.0200. It looks like
> > Stefan replied before I woke up and was able to provide some more
> > information about the package.
>
> Tataaaaa! The centosplus WebStack aka RedHat Application Stack again.
> postgresql-odbc-08.01.0200-2.el4s1.3.src.rpm
> Same packager. no patches
> * Thu Sep 28 2006 Tom Lane <tgl at redhat.com> 08.01.0200-2.el4s1.3

Actually I may have been incorrect in stating that. I was not using
the postgresql-odbc package, just the straight unixODBC and
unixODBC-devel package. The /etc/odbcinst.ini file lists this file as
the Driver:

/usr/lib/libodbcpsql.so.2.0.0

When postgresql-odbc is installed, it adds the following file to the
/usr/lib/ directory:

psqlodbc.so

Not sure if that helps any :)

--