[unixODBC-dev] Segfault when utilizing libodbc with Asterisk

Fri May 18 09:59:05 BST 2007

FYI
> Ok, I don't know exactly how (or what) 2.2.12-1.el4s1 is, I guess its
> based on the 2.2.12 tree, but as I know people started
unixODBC-2.2.12-1.el4s1.1 is part of the CentOS WebStack of the CentOS
Plus Repository
http://wiki.centos.org/Repositories/CentOSPlus
http://wiki.centos.org/Repositories/CentOSPlus/CentOSWebStack
http://isoredirect.centos.org/centos/4/centosplus/SRPMS/unixODBC-2.2.12-
1.el4s1.1.src.rpm
It seems to be identical with an RPM in the Red Hat Application Stack
1.1 for RHEL4
https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHEA-2007-0084.html
The source RPM includes the official 2.2.12 tarball from Oct 2006 with 4
additional patches.

Stefan