[unixODBC-dev] Patches to get TAP testing to work

Kent Boortz kent at mysql.com
Wed Jun 13 01:58:55 BST 2007

Nick Gorham <nick.gorham at easysoft.com> writes:
> Are you sure you have run these against unixODBC's CVS, I just checked,
> and tst.pl doesn't seem to match.

Yes, it is the CVS tree, and could not be that old, and isn't
"retrieving revision 1.11" giving a pretty clear hint of what version
I'm using of "tst.pl"? In my tree even after an update, that is the
latest version.

> Also, it would make my life a lot simpiler if they were context diffs.

The first one that is just a few lines was not, sorry. The two other
patch files are context diffs,

kent

--
Kent Boortz, Senior Production Engineer