[unixODBC-dev] More changes jst checked in...

pharvey at codebydesign.com pharvey at codebydesign.com
Wed Dec 5 02:02:19 GMT 2007

...driven by Qt4 work.

1) Support for SQLCreateDataSource is now in place including new
odbcinst option ("-c [-n]") to invoke it from the command-line (as way
to test invoking from non-qt based app) and ODBCCreateDataSourceQ4
command-line command.

2) More work on SQLManageDataSources including new odbcinst option
("-m") to invoke it from the command-line (as way to test invoking
from non-qt based app) and ODBCManageDataSourcesQ4 command-line
command (to replace ODBCConfig).

3) A start to new Data Manager called ODBCDataManagerQ4.

I am, at the moment, working on putting in some wrapper code (as in
wrappers to ODBC not to support ODBC). This is to support application
development and will support ODBCDataManagerQ4 as example. So a thin
C++ wrapper with a thin Qt4 wrapper on that etc. This is derived from
ODBC++ project which I have based Open System Architect upon. I fly
back home in a few days and between now and then I will continue to
split my time between vacation and work. So look for a few commits
within the next 7 days or so.

--
Peter