[unixODBC-dev] Re: ODBCConfig question

Igor Korot ikorot at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 25 04:19:59 BST 2005

When I ran the ODBCConfig from the regular user, i.e. not root, I got following error:

"Failed to execute SQLManageDataSource", and then following mesage:

"The most likely reason for this is that the Qt GUI plugin could not be found or could not be loaded. Ensure that libodbcinstQ.* files are in the library search path. The path can be altered by setting the LTDL_LIBRARY_PATH environmental variable"

What is going on here? Is it for the "root" user only?

Thank you.

.