[unixODBC-dev] UNICODE and unixODBC

Igor Korot ikorot at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 5 05:25:33 BST 2005

I want to use UNICODE, so I wont have a problem with the international characters, but I want to access the database at the same time.
Do you think it would be possible with the --enable-unicode being "of"?

Also, if I put the line

#define SQLTCHAR wchar_t

do you think it will solve the compilation errors?

Thank you.

From: Nick Gorham <nick.gorham at easysoft.com>