[unixODBC-dev] UNICODE and unixODBC

Igor Korot ikorot at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 4 20:48:29 BST 2005

So, do you think that if I install iODBC, than everything will be solved,and I won't have those errors?
Also, if you try to install those packets together you would get these errors... I just don't get it. They are not using those types, yet the error messages  report inconsistent types with SQLTCHAR. Could you clarify? Does that mean that SQLTCHAR is used by unixODBC? In this case the simple #define should take care of this issue...

Thank you.