[unixODBC-dev] SQLConfigDataSource

Igor Korot ikorot at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 29 17:38:06 GMT 2005

You mean re-compile unixODBC with debug information? Or my program?
Please advise that my program is co0mpiled with the debug info and I was able to step into the SQLDrivers.
Unfortunately I am not able to step into SQLConfigDataSource using gdb, and when I look the strace.log, I couldn't find anything that consists phrase "SQL"...

Thank you.