[unixODBC-dev] SQLConfigDataSource

Igor Korot ikorot at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 29 07:40:43 GMT 2005

Hi, ALL,
I just tried to see if there was a string "SQL" in the trace.log. Editor didn't find such string...
But I know I linked the app with the libraries. I saw that they have been loaded. I use "-lodbcinst -lodbc".
Maybe the problem is that I idn't link he main application with those libraries, but link only ".so" file, that was using the unixODBC functions?
Coul someboy clarify, please?

Thank you in advance.