[unixODBC-dev] Get Oracle Database name from .odbc.ini

anand.vasudevan at wipro.com anand.vasudevan at wipro.com
Wed Nov 16 09:19:02 GMT 2005

Hi,

In our application we got the following error for SQLExecDirect and
SQLFreeHandle calls: -

[CA][Ingres ODBC Driver][Ingres]The requested operation cannot be
performed with active transaction

We restarted the Ingres database and our application. That solved our
problem. But the source of the error is yet not known.

Under which circumstances can one get the above error?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anand

Confidentiality Notice