[unixODBC-dev] ODBCConfig: undefined symbol: iniElement

Igor Korot ikorot at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 14 05:31:49 GMT 2005

Hi,
After successfully installing the unixODBC-2.2.12 and successfully re-compiling my project, I got the following on run-time:

"undefined symbol: SQLConfigDataSource".

I guess, I just didn't link against the unixODBC library. But my understanding was that the linker should pick that library by default, after successfully installing unixODBC.
So, what am I suppose to do?

Thank you in advance.

P.S.: Like I explained in the previous E-mail with the 2.2.12, the "iniElement" problem is gone.