[unixODBC-dev] Get Oracle Database name from .odbc.ini

anand.vasudevan at wipro.com anand.vasudevan at wipro.com
Fri Nov 11 05:02:23 GMT 2005

Hi,

In our application we need to get the Oracle database name from
.odbc.ini for a given DSN.
Is there an API in ODBC or in the source code of unixODBC where we get
the database name for a given DSN in the .odbc.ini file.

[testDSN]	/**** DSN ****/
Driver                  = ORACLE
Database                = TEMP		/*** Want the dbname from here
**/
User                    = scott
Password                = tiger
METADATA_ID             = 0