[unixODBC-dev] Too many cursors open

anand.vasudevan at wipro.com anand.vasudevan at wipro.com
Tue Nov 8 10:09:46 GMT 2005

Nick,

>From the ODBC API documentation I found that the application has to
explicitly call SQLCloseCursor after every query execution.
In our code we do call SQLFreeHandle each time we need to free the
statement handle but not SQLCloseCursor.
Should the application call SQLCloseCursor after it calls SQLFetch to
fetch the query results? Will SQLFreeHandle not take care of it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anand