[unixODBC-dev] Too many cursors open

anand.vasudevan at wipro.com anand.vasudevan at wipro.com
Tue Nov 8 03:40:42 GMT 2005

Hi,

We are using easysoft's ODBC oracle driver. We get this error after our
application runs a few hundred queries: -
'ORA-01000: maximum open cursors exceeded'.
What could cause this error in the ODBC context?
Should this be handled in the application code or at database
administration level?
This kind of error never ocurred with Ingres database.

Regards,
Anand

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin at wipro.com immediately