[unixODBC-dev] (no subject)

Igor Korot ikorot at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 7 06:13:02 GMT 2005

Hi, ALL,
I was looking at the unixODBC version 2.2.6, and I found some inconsistency. Hopefully this is already fixed in the 2.2.11, but I want to make sure...
When I started coding with the 2.2.6, I used the function SQLDataSources(). Because my code run, and I didn't get what I was suppose to, I started looking. The 6th parameter of the function should return the description of the driver in the file odbcinst.ini. With the unixODBC 2.2.6, the function returned the Driver library name.

I just hoped that with the fix of the SQLConfigDataSource() and the ODBCConfig will run successfully I will be able to check this as well. But I hope that somebody already mentined this here, and it's already been fixed.

Thank you.