[unixODBC-dev] SAP tests

Peter Harvey pharvey at peterharvey.org
Tue Mar 15 21:14:13 GMT 2005

> Done.

Outstanding!

> (Sorry for the huge number of commission messages, BTW.  CVS mailing lists
> don't really mesh well with the "lots of small directories" organizational
> structure currently in place for these tests.)

Understood. I still like the info :)

> I've made no attempt to run the code, I've just compiled it.  Lots
> of compiler warnings still remain, but I don't think many of them are
> critical.
>

> In case you missed it, there's one known missing piece of functionality,
> which meshes with the work you're doing on the ini processing in the
> perl scripts.  There are three global variables at the top of o3util.c
> in the common directory which need to have their values set based
> on the contents of argv.  There's no code to do this, yet, and the
> tests will likely try to read data from these variables, with undoubtedly
> undesirable results.  Do you want to handle this?

I can handle this. I have not started on the perl-based modifications yet
thinking it would take a bit longer to do the ports - but you were pretty
quick about ;)

So seeing as how the ball is now back in my court I will turn my attention to
this - should have it done sometime before the day is done.

Peter