[unixODBC-dev] SAP tests

Eric Sharkey sharkey at netrics.com
Tue Mar 15 20:31:30 GMT 2005

> Well if you are for it then you could do some work on the SAP tests port by
> making the sources build.

Done.

(Sorry for the huge number of commission messages, BTW.  CVS mailing lists
don't really mesh well with the "lots of small directories" organizational
structure currently in place for these tests.)

I've made no attempt to run the code, I've just compiled it.  Lots
of compiler warnings still remain, but I don't think many of them are
critical.

In case you missed it, there's one known missing piece of functionality,
which meshes with the work you're doing on the ini processing in the
perl scripts.  There are three global variables at the top of o3util.c
in the common directory which need to have their values set based
on the contents of argv.  There's no code to do this, yet, and the
tests will likely try to read data from these variables, with undoubtedly
undesirable results.  Do you want to handle this?

Eric