[unixODBC-dev] odbctest based tests

Eric Sharkey sharkey at netrics.com
Mon Mar 14 16:41:46 GMT 2005

> I have been given approval to import a set of odbctest tests into unixODBC and
> to make them GPL. These tests have been created to work on MS Windows and I
> am thinking that they can be made to work on the unixODBC odbctest.

I don't see anything in these sources that would make them inherently
non-portable, although some work is clearly needed.

Probably the only thing which should be done prior to importing these files
into CVS is standardization of filename case to allow building on systems
with case sensitive filesystems.  (e.g., to allow the file currently
called comptest/include/AUTOTEST.H to be located with
#include "autotest.h" found in many of the source files.)

It's probably sufficient to just downcase all filenames.

Thoughts?

Eric