[unixODBC-dev] odbctest based tests

Nick Gorham nick.gorham at easysoft.com
Sat Mar 12 21:46:41 GMT 2005

Peter Harvey wrote:

>I have been given approval to import a set of odbctest tests into unixODBC and
>to make them GPL. These tests have been created to work on MS Windows and I
>am thinking that they can be made to work on the unixODBC odbctest.
>
>Nick, I should probably send you the sources for this and have you give it the
>"once-over" since you created the unixODBC odbctest tool. Perhaps you can
>then give some comments on importing these sources even if you do not have
>time to do it yourself?
>
>Peter

Yes, send them to me and I will see how hard it will be to get them working.

When I added the testign part of odbctest it was to replicate the
windows setup, it was originally asked for by IBM, so I hope they still
use it for some of their tests.

Anybody from IBM listening with any info how easy it was to get the
windows tests working ?