[unixODBC-dev] odbctest based tests

Peter Harvey pharvey at peterharvey.org
Sat Mar 12 21:28:02 GMT 2005

I have been given approval to import a set of odbctest tests into unixODBC and
to make them GPL. These tests have been created to work on MS Windows and I
am thinking that they can be made to work on the unixODBC odbctest.

Nick, I should probably send you the sources for this and have you give it the
"once-over" since you created the unixODBC odbctest tool. Perhaps you can
then give some comments on importing these sources even if you do not have
time to do it yourself?

Peter