[unixODBC-dev] SAP tests

Peter Harvey pharvey at peterharvey.org
Sat Mar 12 21:23:52 GMT 2005

I have put the SAP tests into unixODBC cvs. I have some regret about what I
named it (Other - should have been SAP) and where I put it - but it should
work out fine.

Next is the porting. I will work on this over the coming days. The idea is to
make it build in the unixODBC cross-platform batch test framework while
allowing it to keep any SAP specific tests - ie SQL, data-types, etc.

This should allow the SAP tests to run with the same effectiveness on a SAP
driver while allowing other test suites to be built upon a collection of;
SAP, custom, and other imported tests as needed.

Peter