[unixODBC-dev] SAP Tests

Eric Sharkey sharkey at netrics.com
Thu Mar 10 16:39:43 GMT 2005

> I have the Ok from SAP to add their ODBC tests to unixODBC. I am adding
> them to tests\v3\conformance\Other now.

Great.

> Nick, I get a "Permission denied" warning on "commitlog" when I put
> stuff in cvs. Is this something I should contact sourceforge about?

No, that's probably my fault.

The script I added to send the log messages via email also saves a
copy in a file called commitlog under $CVSROOT.  It was probably
created by me when I did the first commit after installing the script,
and was created with the wrong umask or gid.

It's probably simplest to just disable that logging feature, unless
you feel some need to keep it.

Thoughts?

Eric