[unixODBC-dev] building source tarballs from cvs?

Eric Sharkey sharkey at netrics.com
Wed Mar 9 17:39:01 GMT 2005

> Well it may not cause any problems to leave it there when using older
> libtool and it seems to make things work fine when using newer one.

Well, yes, provided that any application which previously linked
to odbcinst to provide the ini functions now has to link in libini
separately, and this can require edits in a large number of places.

I don't know how many third party apps built on top of unixODBC
would need to be modified to support this change.

Eric