[unixODBC-dev] building source tarballs from cvs?

Eric Sharkey sharkey at netrics.com
Wed Mar 9 15:45:19 GMT 2005

> >DBFIO.h is in a subdirectory of FDB, but I don't see FDB referenced at
> >all in Makefile.am, so I don't know how this works for you.
> >
> >This looks like Peter's work:
> >
> >  unixODBC/include/Makefile.am
> >  Revision 1.2
> >  Tue Nov 23 04:55:08 2004 UTC (3 months, 2 weeks ago) by peteralexharvey
> >
> >  - added FDB to GNU auto-build
> >

> I added it then, soon after, moved all that work out of the root dir. As
> I recall; I removed DBFIO etc from the GNU auto make

Your recollection seems to be at odds with what's currently in the
repository, as the dist target still depends on DBFIO.h.

> and left it somewhat disconnected from the build

Maybe "somewhat" disconnected isn't disconnected enough.  Should I back out
your patch, reverting to revision 1.1?

I still don't understand how Nick built a 2.10.11 tarball with this in.

Eric