[unixODBC-dev] what should I fix?

Nick Gorham nick at lurcher.org
Mon Mar 7 21:09:22 GMT 2005

Eric Sharkey wrote:

>Ok.  Perfect.  That's all I needed to know.

Sorted then :-)

> <>My ultimate goal is to support my company's database product and make
> life easier for my company's customers. To the extent that improvements
> in unixODBC further that goal, it's in my interest to improve unixODBC.
> That may mean improving the Debian packaging, or making gODBCConfig have
> a resizable layout so that it doesn't look like crap with a non-default
> font, or whatever it takes. The core components, like the DM, look pretty
> good to me, it's the peripheral code I'm more concerned about.

Great, thats what I was hoping, the main DM code is what I have spent
the most time on, and I am aware that some of the other stuff does need
a bit of work, but I haven't been able to spare the extra time for that,
if you can help on the extras and I focus on the DM then its the best of
both worlds.