[unixODBC-dev] 2.2.11

Peter Wu peterw at softintegration.com
Sat Mar 5 17:35:13 GMT 2005

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your release.
Do you know if there is a way to detect the installed unixODBC
version number?
It will be helpful for us to add sqlucode.h support for version 2.2.11.

We have released C/C++ interpreter Ch 5.0 last week and Ch SDK is
part of distribution for free. Thus we provide the source code
for Ch interface with unixODBC. The bindings can be done automatically.
You are welcome to have a try if interested.

    http://www.softintegration.com/products/toolkit/odbc/

Best regards,

Peter
Ch to unixODBCbinding: