nick.gorham at easysoft.com
Fri Mar 4 14:37:05 GMT 2005
Release done, changes are:
* Fix a couple of typo errors in postgres driver and odbctest
* Fix problem where ini files could be truncated under heavy
* Fix potential hang with FILEDSN's if the connect string included
a DSN= entry as well
* Don't save the SAVEFILE attribute in the filedsn.
* Fixed bug that prevented the setting of some attributes via the
* Removed the -module entry from the cursor lib, it prevents it
building on HPUX.
* Add a couple of extra info types to the pull down in odbctest
* SQLGetInfoW was returning the wrong length when converting from
the ANSI call. The same was also going on the other way. Also
fixed same thing for other calls.
* Fix incorrect value in SQLFetchScroll in odbctest
* Fix memory leak in odbcinstQ
* Check for MOC being found, before building GUI parts
* Add list of export symbols to libodbcinst
* Fix a problem in the cursor lib returning blobs
* SQL_DIAG_NUMBER was being stored and returned as a SQLINTEGER
instead of a SQLRETURN
* Check if we can include sys/stats.h in iniOpen.c
* Fix potential buffer overun in SQLConfigDataSource()
* Fix problem in odbctest that prevented intervals from being displayed.
* Cope with SHLIBEXT not being set when finding the cursor lib
* Add a couple of missing Setup64 checks
* Small change in __info to conserve memory
* Add odbcinst.exp to distrib
* Add missing ODBC2 installer stubs
* Fix typo in SQLStatistics
* Not passing user names and password into isql passes NULLS not empty
strings into SQLConnect
* Add missing SQLPrepareA from the driver manager export file
* Make the default for DontDLClose 1, it doesn't do any harm, and fixes
* Fix printf format in the postgres driver on 64 platforms
This clears the way for the work on producing a test suite.
More information about the unixODBC-dev