[unixODBC-dev] ODBC driver regression testing

Eric Sharkey sharkey at netrics.com
Tue Mar 1 15:31:38 GMT 2005

> Here you go.

Ok, I've modified the CVS server to send messages to this list, but
something is wrong.  I did a test commit and got a bounce:

    unixodbc-cvs at easysoft.com
      SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<unixodbc-cvs at easysoft.com>:
      host mail.easysoft.com [213.249.238.28]: 550 5.1.1 <unixodbc-cvs at easysoft.com>... User unknown

> If you are planning on getting the testing stuff done, I think it may be
> worth me doing a release of the current code to provide a clean starting
> point.

I'll leave that up to you.

I'd appreciate it if you merge in the Driver Manager patch for
SQLSetConnectAttr I sent a couple of weeks back before you do the next
release.  Unless you want me to do that.

Eric