[unixODBC-dev] SQLDriverConnectW() returns an error !

Anita Dixit anita_dixit at persistent.co.in
Fri Jun 24 08:40:53 BST 2005

Nick,

I compiled the code with SQL_WCHART_CONVERT. However, with the original
code, problem remains the same. i.e. flow passes to Driver's
SQLDriverConnectW function and a bus error occurs for wcslen().
I was wondering if sizeof(SQLWCHAR) would give 4 bytes on defining
SQL_WCHART_CONVERT. It gives me 2 bytes as the size.

-Anita