[unixODBC-dev] SQLDriverConnectW() returns an error !

Anita Dixit anita_dixit at persistent.co.in
Thu Jun 23 14:42:03 BST 2005

Thanks for the input, Nick!
That was helpful indeed! I wondered if this is documented anywhere.
As I am getting bus error for wcslen(), I presume the driver is expecting 4
byte Unicode.
If I compile unixODBC with SQL_WCHART_CONVERT defined, I wonder mapping of
char to wchar which you mentioned in the earlier mail will not do the task.
What conversion method should be used in that case so as to provide
appropriate SQLWCHAR data to SQLDriverConnectW function ?

Thanks very much.

Regards,
Anita