[unixODBC-dev] SQLDriverConnectW() returns an error !

Anita Dixit anita_dixit at persistent.co.in
Wed Jun 22 16:05:23 BST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to use unixODBC v2.2.8 on Solaris 8.

I have installed patch 113261-02 as mentioned in README.SOLARIS.

If I try to use SQLDriverConnectW function, I get an error saying,
"[unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default driver
specified"

A little debugging shows that the function  "__parse_connection_string_w"
doesn't parse incoming connection string appropriately as
"unicode_to_ansi_copy" gives NULL ANSI string.

If you have any idea in this regard, please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Anita