[unixODBC-dev] ODBC driver regression testing

Peter Harvey pharvey at mysql.com
Thu Feb 10 23:28:58 GMT 2005

Eric,

We are in need of the same thing. MySQL feels that such a test suite
would be a good addition to unixODBC - but with the idea that the test
suite would also be applicable on XP (and OSX for that matter).

To this end I added the "tests" directory to unixODBC source in cvs.
This contains my first pass at such a test suite. The infrastructure is
perl based and the tests are C based (but could be just about anything).

We have, internally, about 150 tests which we want to put into such a
test suite but so far we have not managed to do this.

Perhaps you are interested in working with us to do this?