[unixODBC-dev] Views and ODBC

lsunley at mb.sympatico.ca lsunley at mb.sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 28 01:41:30 BST 2004

Probably not.

The database engines that I have worked with store the original text for
the view in the system catalog tables - all different.  The database
drivers could pull it out but I don't remember a  standard call for the
ODBC driver manager that could do that.  The catalog functions SQLTables
and SQLColumns don't provide that.

Lorne

lsunley at mb.sympatico.ca