[unixODBC-dev] Re: Postgres: discarding NOTICE messages from SQL result

lsunley at mb.sympatico.ca lsunley at mb.sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 17 23:20:27 BST 2004

Hi

I have just finished doing an OS/2 port of the psqlODBC driver 07.03.200
with the unixODBC driver manager and it seems to work without any obvious
problems.

I am connecting to a 7.3.2 database engine.

Do you have a sample of the procedures (simple test case) that I can use
to see if I can locate the problem?

Lorne

lsunley at mb.sympatico.ca