[unixODBC-dev] unixODBC: Solaris Packages (32 and 64 bit)

Peter Harvey peterh at mysql.com
Fri Sep 10 19:48:56 BST 2004

Nick,

I have just created some Solaris packages for unixODBC. You can find
them here;

http://www.peterharvey.org/unixODBC

I have created a set of scripts and such which can be used to quickly
build these packages. I hope to put them into unixODBC cvs soon if thats
ok with you?

Now I am going to create Solaris packages for MyODBC and do some more
testing. The MyODBC packages are for www.mysql.com.

I have a Solaris 9 intel box here as well but so far I have been
reluctant to do much work on it because it fails to get ethernet despite
my lengthy efforts. I may try it again.

--
Peter Harvey, Software Developer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com