[unixODBC-dev] 2.2.10 (coming soon)

Nick Gorham nick at easysoft.com
Thu Sep 9 01:24:43 BST 2004

lsunley at mb.sympatico.ca wrote:

> ????
>
> What is the typo (I just looked at the CVSWeb and there are no updates)
>
> I have been building several things with it - I assume the problem is
> ifdef'd out when I compile with OS/2

Its in the line

# if defined(__alpha) || defined(__sparcv9) || defined(__LP64__) || ||
(defined(__HOS_AIX__) && defined(_LP64))

I actually fixed it some time ago, just after 2.2.9 was released, but
never noticed that the 2.2.9 version failed because of it. Its fine when
its building within unixODBC, as its wrapped with

#ifndef SIZEOF_LONG

its only if you build another app against it, and what was spotted was a
new release of DBD::ODBC