[unixODBC-dev] FDB

lsunley at mb.sympatico.ca lsunley at mb.sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 22 23:48:44 GMT 2004

In <41A23123.5080901 at easysoft.com>, on 11/22/04
   at 06:34 PM, Nick Gorham <nick.gorham at easysoft.com> said:

>Peter Harvey wrote:

>>> Not at all, what does it do ?
>>>

>> This is work that I never quite completed - about 2 years ago. I think
>> Lorne may have done some work on it since - not sure. But it it is
>> data access code - it combines elements of SQL, ODBC, and dBase.
>>
>Ok, I remember you starting that now :-)

That is nice stuff... (the FDB code)

I am looking at using it for the DBF file IO in the changes I am making
for the DBF driver. I just have to get out from under all the other things
I have taken on to finish it.

BTW - the SQLite ODBC driver version 0.66 upcoming compiles and runs
nicely with unixODBC (at least under OS/2). I have not tried it with any
other OS yet. There were minimal changes to the base code, only GUI stuff
(mostly).

Lorne

lsunley at mb.sympatico.ca