[unixODBC-dev] SQLColAttribute()

Peter Harvey pharvey at peterharvey.org
Mon Nov 1 23:38:40 GMT 2004

On Monday 01 November 2004 13:10, Nick Gorham wrote:
> Peter Harvey wrote:
> > Nick,
> >
> > I have had to change the SQLColAttribute() proto back - seems the last
> > arg really should be SQLPOINTER according to the spec - no?
>
> Peter I think I already replied to this, the spec freddy pointed us to
> says otherwise.
>
> I also replied to the odbcinst issue, maybe my mail is broken, I will
> check the archive.

Sorry; it is probably my email problems. I am now registered with unixODBC-Dev
using my 3 primary emails addresses - also I sometimes skip emails from
unixODBC depending upon how many emails I have to deal with :( Need to filter
them better - into their own folder. Anyway...

My 'spec' is the MS online spec and the printed manuals from MS Press. My
concern would be that changing the type would mean breaking myodbc on MS
platforms (although I have yet to try (SQLEN*) on XP in this case.

Peter