[unixODBC-dev] libtoolize

Peter Harvey pharvey at peterharvey.org
Mon Nov 1 19:33:38 GMT 2004

Nick,

Using new source from cvs found some lingering problems for me regarding
using libtool files in sources from cvs. Thing that has me started on it
is the lack of file ext for share libs produced on my SuSE 91 box.
Solved by moving all those libtool files and dir out of the way then
running libtoolize to bring in my SuSE 91 ver.

Also; found that "--enable-ltdllib" would still use local copy until I
moved the copy out of the way. Then I used it in configure after libtoolize.

Question is - should I check this stuff in? I think so.

Peter